This update includes several additional bug fixes, including one that addresses a potential crash that may occur when users rearrange the tabs. This bug was the final one among the outstanding issues that frequently caused crashes, and it was important to us to resolve it before the official release of Forklift 4.
- It is possible to move the focus from the Search field to the active pane with the Tab key
- Fixes an issue during synchronization when in some cases the Sync Window didn’t display any items until one of the settings was changed
- Fixes an issue of excessive memory usage during large sync operations
- Fixes a possible crash when moving tabs
- Fixes a display issue in the Welcome Window when changing themes
- Fixes a possible crash when using source control management