This update mainly fixes some issues introduced in beta 5: manually added private keys should work again, syncing and replacing existing files should work, and changing and applying permissions is possible again.
- Fixes an issue where the name of a favorite group was shorter in the sidebar than its actual size
- Fixes an issue, which made it impossible to sync or replace items that already existed
- Fixes an issue where there was no floating Info Window displayed of the parent folder when there was no selection inside the folder
- Fixes an issue, which made it impossible to connect to SFTP with a manually added private key
- Fixes an issue, which didn’t make it possible to open a folder in the default editor app
- Fixes an issue with wrong tab color in dark mode
- Fixes an issue with applying and updating permissions