We have fixed numerous bugs that were reported to us and added some new features. If you previously reported an issue to us and do not see it on this list, please do not submit a new report. All reported issues have been added to our bug tracker, and we are currently working our way through them. Hopefully, we will address all of them soon. However, if you see an issue that we claimed to have fixed but still encounter it in beta 2, please submit a new report.
- Added support for ssh identity agents
- Added support for ssh configuration file
- Added support for Apple Script
- Added 2 new themes
- Fixes a possible crash when opening a new tab while the Connect Panel was open
- Fixes an issue that prevented the creation of simple key keyboard shortcuts
- Fixes an issue with placement of the View Options pop-over
- Fixes an issue where ForkLift asked to download Xcode even when SCM Status wasn’t enabled
- Fixes an issue where in some cases a blank pop-up was displayed after connecting to SFTP
- Fixes an issue where previewing large text files could cause hangs
- Fixes an issue where the selection in the sidebar of the Settings window could get lost for users not using ForkLift in English
- Fixes an issue where the word “copy” got added at the end of the file names when a new item was created or when items got compressed
- Fixes an issue with the “Reveal in ForkLift” quick action service
- Fixes an issue with the missing Service menu and context menu items
- Fixes an issue where Arrow keys couldn’t be used in keyboard shortcuts
- Fixes an issue with missing options in the Group by setting in the View Options
- Fixes an issue where the Info Window couldn’t be closed with Command-W
- Fixes an issue that prevented double-clicking in Column View
Download ForkLift 4 beta 2
As you probably know, ForkLift 4 has been in the making for an extended period of time, longer than we anticipated or desired. But finally, the wait is over and we are ready to release the first beta version of ForkLift 4. We hope that you will like the new version. We would greatly appreciate it if you could help us by using the beta version and providing us with feedback.
We have lowered the price of ForkLift and have moved to a new pricing model.
Buying a license to ForkLift allows you to use ForkLift for as long as you want and to install all minor and major updates for one year. If you wish to install a new version of ForkLift after that, you will need to renew your license. After the renewal, you will have access to free updates for one more year again.
If you buy ForkLift 3 now, you will be able to install all the updates to ForkLift 3 for one year and even to ForkLift 4, should ForkLift 4 come out within 12 months after the purchase. And even if you don’t want to renew your license, you will be able to keep using ForkLift for an unlimited time.
This change in the business model doesn’t affect license owners who have bought ForkLift 3 before the change, they can continue using ForkLift 3 and install all future updates to ForkLift 3 for an unlimited time. However, for these existing users, ForkLift 4 will be a paid upgrade.
From now on, our prices are the following:
Single-user license $19.95
Family license $29.95
Small business license $69.95
The Holiday Season is just around the corner. This year, leave the heavy lifting to the professionals. Get your presents delivered to your doorstep and get your files transferred quickly and smoothly with ForkLift!
All licenses are ~66% off for a limited time only. [Edit: The sale has already ended]
Single-user License – $29.95 $9.95
Family License – $49.95 $19.95
Small Business License – $99.95 $29.95
Download ForkLift 3Buy ForkLift 3 Now